Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hangover 3

I am going to give this review as much thought as the writers seemed to give to putting this together. I am not certain that this movie should even be called a comedy. The movie peppers in moments of awkward comedy that has been the staple of this franchise. I am tired of this series and I am very happy to see that it is over. The only good things (in my opinion) about this movie are Zach Galifinakis and Ken Jeong. The characters themselves aren’t the good thing about this movie it’s the actual actors. Ed Helms and Bradley Cooper are wonderful and I have enjoyed seeing them in other movies and will continue to enjoy them going forward. In this movie, Ed Helms and Bradley Cooper seemed disinterested with their parts and for good reason. The characters had nothing new to offer because there was no thought put into developing them further going into this movie. I confess to not seeing the second hangover movie for this very reason, I just can’t take an interest or invest emotionally in a character that has nothing new to offer. So this is going to be short because I honestly don’t remember a thing from this movie. I just remember not being disappointed because you have to have high expectations to feel disappointed. I am going to give this movie a 4 out 10 for no other reason than Zach and Ken. Here is a link to a trailer for this and a link to other reviews of the movie.



No comments:

Post a Comment